In our 2019 product roadmap, we mentioned that we will help our customers with end-user customer support while using our financial servicing product. So we’re excited to announce Chatbot — a powerful platform that is able to take over support for platforms/developers/customers. Not only does Chatbot have the ability to service end-users via a traditional chatbot environment, but it also can provide specific automated flows, such as account aggregation, to make updates to their accounts.
Our white-labeled Chatbot solution provides a superior user experience while requiring very little setup or maintenance. When using Chatbot, platforms do not have to build most of the logic required to make use of our APIs. At the user level, Chatbot creates a seamless user experience that considers as many as possible scenarios and allows the user to provide all inputs and take all steps inside the chat.
The first version of our chatbot is Chatbot Bank Logins(Account Aggregation)— which helps users connect their bank account to allow transactions and to provide account data through a chat interface.
Chatbot Bank Logins(Account Aggregation)
Below is how the main flow works:
1. Start off by searching for the desired bank that has the account you wish to link.
2. Next, input your username and password to get authorization. Our Chatbot is secure and will encrypt your credentials.
3. Then, if your bank requires an MFA(Multi-Factor Authentication) code, answer the security question.
4. Finally, choose which account(s) you wish to link. That’s it, you’re all good to go!
Some exciting features:
- Branding Customization — including the company’s logo, colors, style of buttons, and more.
- 2-legged OAuth — modern banks are starting to tighten up on security and some don't support cross-origin authorization. For our partner banks that have this restriction, we’ve been given special access to redirect users to the bank’s website and complete the account aggregation process by using a more advanced and secure 2-legged OAuth way.
Coming soon are more products which will be built on the top of Chatbot, these include:
- Servicing (2020 Q1) — service end-users via a traditional Chatbot environment.
- Bill Pay (2020 Q1) — automate the bill pay process via Chatbot.
- KYC (2020 Q2) — onboard users via Chatbot.
If you are not a current customer and are interested in learning more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.